QUALITY MANAGEMENT UNIT
The functioning of the Quality Management Unit and Quality Management System of Bursa Uludağ University Hospital is carried out according to the Quality Management Unit Directive. The organisation chart of the Quality Management Unit is defined above. It consists of the Chief Physician, Quality Coordinator, Quality Management Unit Responsible and Quality Management Unit employees. Our hospital started Quality Studies in 2005 and has been certified with ISO 9001 quality certificate every year between 2006-2021. In 2007 and 2012, accredited by the Joint Commission International and 2014 from the Ministry of Health Quality Standards in Health. Quality studies continue uninterruptedly in our hospital, which has been evaluated 6 times in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2022.
Duties of the Quality Management Unit;
- To follow up corrective actions,
- Managing improvement efforts for Corrective Actions,
- To manage the follow-up of Unwanted Event notifications and improvement efforts,
- To ensure the control of Quality Management System Documents,
- Follow-up of patient and employee satisfaction measurements,
- Managing self-assessments,
- Managing building tours,
- To ensure the follow-up of Clinical and Quality Indicators,
- To ensure follow-up for Health Quality Standards (SKS) Assessments,
- To follow the processes for the dimensions and departments determined in SKS.
- To follow the studies for organisational goals and objectives,
- To manage processes related to risk management
- To ensure the planning, execution and coordination of quality improvement studies within the framework of national and international standards (Quality Standards in Health (SQS), on the basis of patient and employee safety.
VISION OF BURSA ULUDAĞ UNIVERSITY HEALTH APPLICATION AND RESEARCH CENTRE
- Honoured to be a member,
- Modern education at a universal level,
- To produce, apply and disseminate knowledge in the field of health sciences using advanced technology,
- Satisfaction of service providers, service recipients and students is at the highest level,
- Providing high quality health services open to international competition,
- To become a leading Health Application and Research Centre at national level.
MISSION OF BURSA ULUDAĞ UNIVERSITY HEALTH APPLICATION AND RESEARCH CENTRE
- The mission of Bursa Uludag University Health Application and Research Centre (BUU-SUAM) is to provide reliable and quality health services supported by contemporary education and research programmes to all segments of the society in accordance with ethical rules.
PRINCIPLES AND VALUES OF BURSA ULUDAĞ UNIVERSITY HEALTH APPLICATION AND RESEARCH CENTRE
1. Social Responsibility
- Bursa Uludag University Health Practice and Research Centre accepts it as its social responsibility to provide honest, reliable and humane services that respect patient rights, respect patient rights, and continuously improve the quality of the services it provides by caring about the satisfaction and expectations of patients and their relatives.
- It provides universal health services to all segments of the society without discriminating on the basis of language, religion, race and gender, and without compromising the unitary and social state structure.
- Shares health problems with the society with scientific and accurate notifications.
- Produces and applies solutions to the health problems of the society in extraordinary situations.
2. Respect for the Environment
Bursa Uludağ University Health Application and Research Centre protects the environment and enlightens the society by spreading environmental awareness while fulfilling its duties of education, research and public service.
3. Scientific Approach
- Bursa Uludag University Health Application and Research Centre provides preventive medicine, diagnosis, treatment and patient care services at international standards in accordance with scientific and ethical rules.
- It provides the necessary facilities and environment for qualified researches at international level by utilising the strength of the unity of different disciplines and supports such activities.
4. Raising Qualified People
Bursa Uludag University Health Application and Research Centre provides the necessary environment for the training of health personnel at all levels who have a strong scientific, cultural and social side, adhere to ethical rules, accept Atatürk's principles and revolutions as an indispensable guide, modern and superior quality.
5. Continuing Professional Training
Bursa Uludag University Health Application and Research Centre believes in the multifaceted benefits of continuous in-house training in order to provide its employees with the knowledge and skills required by the innovations and changes in the country and world conditions.
6. Participatory Management
Bursa Uludag University Health Application and Research Centre adopts a planned and transparent management system in which healthcare professionals, students and patient organisations have a say in determining the future of the institutions and the knowledge and skills of all participants are utilised through broad-based boards.
7. Student Support
Bursa Uludag University Health Application and Research Centre approaches its students with respect and understanding, provides the necessary support for their education, and offers all kinds of institutional opportunities for students to grow up as qualified individuals with social responsibility and to successfully participate in working life.
8. Quality Management
Bursa Uludag University Health Application and Research Centre adopts a participatory, efficient, effective and sustainable quality management that aims continuous improvement and development.
QUALITY POLICY OF BURSA ULUDAĞ UNIVERSITY HEALTH APPLICATION AND RESEARCH CENTRE
Bursa Uludağ University Health Application and Research Centre; to realise its vision and fulfil its mission;
- Social responsibility and respect for the environment,
- Scientific approach,
- Raising qualified people,
- To provide individual development opportunities to its employees and students,
- A participatory management approach where stakeholders have a say,
- A participatory, efficient, effective and sustainable quality management aiming continuous improvement and development,
Our quality policy is to provide services that will ensure the satisfaction of patients, patients' relatives, students and other stakeholders and to continuously achieve excellence.